need an opinion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW...that's going to be a monster tank...if I had a tank that size I would get a salt water setup and get some leopard sharks...I always wanted real sharks

I've never been n2 sw I've always loved the cichlids 1 day I will have a cpl red terrors to add to my collection lol

lol cool...I got ride of the male convict today...I stood with the three females...lets see how it goes with the barbs...ill add them slowly to see how they do with each other

Na jus put em n all at the same time and I would rearrange the decor a lil bit too 1st jus to keep em busy while the barbs get adjusted

yeah that's a good idea...I need to add more hiding spots in my tank since I have three female convicts

this a link on youtube for the oscars I had before the convicts...I got them when they were both about a half of inch

Nice lol I used to have sum monster oscars myself but can't trust em with other fish

from my experience they really aren't that aggresive...from a 1 threw 10 I give them a 5 on aggression...as long as you have the space to house other fish so they wont clash and the other fish isn't small enough to fit in there mouths...the only bad thing about oscars is that they are messy as hell lol

I agree lol but I wasn't really talkin about aggression I'm talkin more about the way they like to catch fish sleepin an eat em even if they r too big they will still try

lol yeah that's true lol...they can be bullys sometimes...that's what I like about them lol

lol it happens to every oscar owner lol...I'm talking to another member on here and were talking about what if there were dwarf oscars lol...if they would max out at about 3 inches in size...that would VERY COOL lol

Ha yea I would def buy sum lol i wouldn mind the mess they made then cause I swear sumtimes u would think the cat pooped n my tank lmao

Back
Top Bottom