Needs Lots Of Opinions About Cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishLover14

Aquarium Advice FINatic
For a 55gal tank I am going to have vote what do you think would do better, be easier to take care of, be prettier, and be more enjoyable, An american cichlid society of a lake society from malawi or tagnqybie (yes i missspled it.)

An American tank would have Severums, Festivums, Firemouths, Blue Aracaras, Angel Fish, Redhead cihlid, cutters cichlid, and the such.

A Lake tank would have Just various kinds..Need to do more research. LOL

Alright 24 hours to vote people American Society, Malawi Society, or I will call it lake Tang. Because i cant spell. LOL

Vote for one of those three. Thanks everyone.

why dont you research all the different types and see what appeal to you?? You might find certain fish more interesting than others and it varies by person, IMO.

liveaquaria.com is a good place to start for basic information (ignore the prices) and from there you can get more specific.

Do a web search for african cichlids, then enter the cichlid forum. They have over 1300 profiles and pictures.

Do an mbuna community, look around at people's galleries and you'll see that most everyone who does a 55 cichlid tank does an african tank because it's much better to do american cichlids in bigger tanks than a 55.

Back
Top Bottom