Neolamprologus multies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love my multis. While I would love to try my hand at a rarer species of Shellie, I can't seem to let my colony go, will always love these little tuys

I love my multis. While I would love to try my hand at a rarer species of Shellie, I can't seem to let my colony go, will always love these little tuys

Back when wet thumb was still selling fish I got a colony of signatus from them, those guys were as prolific as multies, good thing they sold like hotcakes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They wouldn't really ship too well I don't think, they are pinhead size still, my cyclurus cats will snack on them until only a strong few survive, or the parents will bury a shell with some fry in it on accident lol evil little things

OH GOD A CAMERA, EVERYBODY BACK IN THE SHELL!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
That's exactly it! I have to slowly bring the phone from under the tank, up the glass super slow, and hold it against the glass. Luckily her nest of shells is right in the front! And then the whole time I get stared down by the parents as they shimmy and display at me haha they crack me up, they seriously aren't afraid of anything once they get comfortable in a tank! I'm hoping to snag a pair of goby cichlid soon, but the multies worry me with how protective they can be, hopefully 20ish lbs of holey rock in a 20 long will be enough lol

Back
Top Bottom