New 125 possibly.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar98

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so my dad is working on some big jobs and makin some good money for the next 2 months. Sooo i am possibly getting a 125gal and a 75gal. If i get the 75 my 2 oscars are going in there. But for the 125 what "wet pets" should i get. I like new world cichlids only lol. 10"+ inches would be preferred And aggressive. I may get a red terror from a breeder but i am not sure.

Two Oscars would be better off in the 125 and a single "wet pet" in the 75. A Nandopsis haitiensis would be my first choice for a wet pet.

I loveeeeee gold sauns aka green terrors!! You could possibly breed them in there, the75, look them up :)))

if it were me I would put a Jack Dempsey and a Green Terror in the 75, this is what I have but in a 63gallon. In the 125 I would put the two Oscars, a Texas and a Convict.

I would put the oscars in the 125. Then in the 75, how about a fire mouth, Texas cichlid, and a red devil.

Or you could put the red devil in the 125 with the oscars, and do the 75 with a fire mouth, Severum, and geophagus. That would a a semi aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom