New 180 gallon Mixed African tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is a pic of the Bi-500 he is still a juvenile but I hope he will turn out nice his color is already starting to show. Couldn't get a good picture of the other one but he looks pretty close to this one. They are both in my Juvi/female tank until they grow out a little bit.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393774260.057217.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393774275.804377.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393774243.164734.jpg

Oh wow they look really nice. I like the body shape of the pic on the left he is gonna color up real nice I bet.

That's not a bad deal I want to get 1 of them. I'm sure my LFS will have some eventually. Sometimes they are a little pricey that why I was curious to how much they where. For sure a cool looking fish

Anyone know what kind of tropheus that is. I purchased it as assorted but would like to know what kind it is. Pics are hard to get because he never sets still

You are looking at them as they are fully grown in almost all the pics. You need to see them as they are small cause they change.

Ex: Tropheus Duboisi "White Band" Look that one up and see how the look like when they are small and when they are fully grown. I was picking up 8 of these last weekend at our fish farm. I looked & they all had a sign that they are not for sale...I came the week prior to that and they didnt have that sign. All 4 of their section of the white band for different sized an each bed were sold....every last one of them 100 plus. Guess they shipped them them to a aquarium store that needed them.

Ok thanks... Yeah sounds like a similar thing that happened to me. The store had these awesome Discus not for sale then the next week all were sold...

Back
Top Bottom