New 60 gallon sugestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andre87

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everybody I'm new to this I'm pretty much done with my cycle process and I want to go with African cichlids what is the best way to go I.e how many can I have I would like a very colorful tank thank you

Africans cichlids is a very broad range of fish, with majority coming from 3 distinct lakes like Malawi, Victoria ,and Tanganyika. Even some rivers there hold a good deal of fish. We'll need a little more info of what your interested in.

Welcome to Aquarium Advice!

I like the cichlids from lake malawai I've been looking them up on YouTube

HUKIT said:
Your going to have decide whether your stocking mbuna or peacocks. Haps get get far to large for your tank.

Oh ok I'll do some more research peacocks are the colorful ones correct

They're each very colorful in their own right. Just research some of the fish your interested and let us know what decide.

HUKIT said:
They're each very colorful in their own right. Just research some of the fish your interested and let us know what decide.

Oh ok thank you what do you think is a good amount of peacocks for a 60 gallon

peacocks are lesser aggressive cichlids so don't mix them with really aggressive mbunas. You might be able to mix them with yellow labs though.

Back
Top Bottom