new additions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

silllywilly86

Aquarium Advice Activist
I know i should have researched first before jumping the gun?! I traded some fry of mine at my lfs for a pair of nototanias?? Spelling may be wrong. Are they good cichlids to have? They are with....

Red empress pair
Lithobates pair
Albino red peacock male
Albino sunburst male
Ngara male
Clown pleco

Thanks!

silllywilly86 said:
I know i should have researched first before jumping the gun?! I traded some fry of mine at my lfs for a pair of nototanias?? Spelling may be wrong. Are they good cichlids to have? They are with....

Red empress pair
Lithobates pair
Albino red peacock male
Albino sunburst male
Ngara male
Clown pleco

Thanks!

"Ngara" is, in a nutshell, the Tanzanaia side of Lake Malawi, I don't believe there are any species simply named Ngara. When I see that on sites I always assumed that is where the photo of the fish was taken.

I have a separate white tail acei in another tank. It's completely different than the ngara I have

I don't have a picture of him. Sorry. Just google image search ngara cichlid

lol the issue with that is that two different species come up under the common name "ngara cichlid), either a acei or a peacock

It's the peacock. The blue bodied with the reddish yellow on the lower body into the tail

I guess with all the talk about the ngara, no one knows much about the nototania I originally posted about?

Back
Top Bottom