New Aquisitions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its under community and admin

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Garfy what is the fish in your profile picture? It looks awesome.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Amphilophus lyonsi, I believe.

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I looked so hard to find one of those that i didn't have to order online, but then i got Texas instead. They are cool fish.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I get all my fish online these days.I get a much better selection of harder to find fish and once you find a good supplier and build up a good relationship he/she will look out for fish for you.Win win in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I get all my fish online these days.I get a much better selection of harder to find fish and once you find a good supplier and build up a good relationship he/she will look out for fish for you.Win win in my book.

Yes, I have a couple places that take pride in stocking the hard find stuff, even my teleogramma depressum(that I won't be dropping 400 bucks on) and the rest I get online, because a lot of lfs's either carry cheap run of the mill crap or got buried by the big box.

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

99% of lfs's just carry the run of the mill every day fish.Wilds is where it's at for me.The natural look and behaviour of a fish.Even F1 fish don't behave naturally.Thats why it's become so hard to sex certain species.In the aquarium enviroment females take on male chatacteristics and vice versa.They know food is a given no need to search.All fish came from wilds at some point do if your not buying wilds your supporting them inadvertently.

Back
Top Bottom