New Cichlid owner!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aigis2000

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello! About a month ago a friend found me a 10 gallon tank. I fixed it up and now have three African Cichlids in it. I went to a local fish store and found out I need at least a 29 gallon tank. Come Wednesday I'm gonna buy a 29 gallon starter kid from Petco. Comes with a Tank, Filter, Heater, Hood, and Light. I have "Stress Coat" to treat the water. I'm going on vacation in a month or so and I'm making this post to get advice on which Automatic Feeders I should buy. I'm gonna get some smaller fish for the old Ten gallon tank and I need another for the twenty nine gallon tank. Which two should I purchase?

Thanks!

-Eric

Your going to have a hard time getting the water cycled in your new tank before your vacation. You need to research cycling your tank. There are two ways of doing this. A fish on cycle which most people don't like because it will stress your fish even kill them or a fish less cycle.

Id go bigger than a 29 imo. If your anything like me you will want a bigger tank in a few days lol. Im glad to hear that you are upgrading though.

Back
Top Bottom