New fish, I wanted to show off!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly by far the nicest oscar I have seen in a while. With the rocks I would put them in a way that they are secure and not get rid of them because they sure look nice and make his colors pop.
Fluffy

Well I would only be getting rid of them for his own sake! He likes to go fast and scrape himself on accident!

Awesome oscar man! He will love a 75 gallon tank just to himself! With of course maybe even some featherfins I beilive? In a couple days I will be heading to the LFS to get my baby Albino oscar that I will be putting him in a 75 gallon too! Haha Cant wait!

Awesome oscar man! He will love a 75 gallon tank just to himself! With of course maybe even some featherfins I beilive? In a couple days I will be heading to the LFS to get my baby Albino oscar that I will be putting him in a 75 gallon too! Haha Cant wait!

Dude that sounds awesome! Mimicking me? He will love it as well

1 Aquatop CF300 canister for 75 gallon tanks. 1 Aquaclear 100 and 1 Terra whisper Ex for 70 gallon tanks.

I think that will be plenty! I'm running x2 Aqueon Quietflow 75's right now but I plan on adding a sunsun 304b as soon as possible

I apologize I meant Sunsun 304 Canister filter. It is a really good canister filter and I love it. Its so quiet I have to put my ear up right against it and I cant still barley hear it. It keeps my water crystal clear as well! Im thinking of buying the Aqueon 75 gallon filter. Does it work good for you? Is it easy to maintain?

Back
Top Bottom