New Green Texas Cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We went on a day trip today. And they tortured the poor guy. They ate his eyes! And he was still alive! So when we got home I took him out to put him out of his misery. R.I.P. Goldie

well why did you leave him in there with them. that is horrible. i suggest you do your homework from now on so you dont put any more fish through that ****.

It was a poor error of judgment. Believe me, I've done much worse things. You don't become a pro over night. We must learn from our mistakes and poor choices in order to become better at what we do. That is how I look at my job, I am a Journeyman Certified Machine Technician for a cabinetry hardware manufacturer. Sometimes, you need to screw things up before you can make it better.

Anyway, thanks for all the comments and concerns. I have definitely learned from this bad experience.

Why learn from mistakes when plenty of experience is here to tell you BEFORE you make the mistake? No sense in making poor choices if you have the resources to identify said choice as poor beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom