new life spectrum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TankBoss

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just bought and fed nlf natural color enhancing to my cichlids. I'm just noticing now that this formula says its for all types. Did I go wrong not getting the cichlid formula? I saw that they had one.

New Life uses roughly the same formula for all shapes and sizes. I feed this exclusivly to all my fish from tropicals,oscars and africans. I think the general purpose has a slighty higher protein count than "cichlid" but I wound not worry at all. I feed the cichlid forumla to probably 80% of my fish, followed by Jumbo for the oscars, Grow for the fry, and H20 wafers for bottom feeders and general purpose for everything else.

HUKIT said:
New Life uses roughly the same formula for all shapes and sizes. I feed this exclusivly to all my fish from tropicals,oscars and africans. I think the general purpose has a slighty higher protein count than "cichlid but I wound not worry at all.

Cool. Thanks. I was more concerned with the fish not benefiting as much as if I bought the other.

Back
Top Bottom