new life spectrum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman42

Aquarium Advice Addict
just bought the 1mm sinking pellet cichlid formula, and i was wanting to know what you guys think of it. also do the fish color up when they are on this food?

gman42 said:
just bought the 1mm sinking pellet cichlid formula, and i was wanting to know what you guys think of it. also do the fish color up when they are on this food?

I use NLS Thera A+ and once a week I feed them brine shrimp. Yes it's good food.

I've been using the flakes and the fish have been doing well on it. colors are have always been good though so i don't know about that. I just recently purchased the .8mm semi-floating pellets Surface feeder formula and it is hardly semi-floating. maybe the 2 or 3 pellets that actually float for a few seconds qualifies as semi.
i was very happy with the flakes though.

thanks for the help, the food was a bit expensive, but ive heard great things about it, so it sounds like i made a good buy lol :)

my fish seem to love it, i accidently gave them a bit too much, so i did a small wc. im used to omega one flakes, and this is a bit different.

I feed all my fish 1mm Cichlid or .5mm Grow pellets. Cichlids, pleco's, even the Sewellia hillstream loaches and cherry shrimp thrive on it. I also feed them Ken's spirulina or veggie flakes and occasionally frozen bloodworms and mysis shrimp, canned green beans for the BN pleco's and some of the cichlids too.

Back
Top Bottom