New lights on my 75 gallon African tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
Before

After

Took out the deep blue and added 2 ATI Aquablue special bulbs, 1 blue plus and 1 purple plus. I know it's not needed but it looks KILLER. And my daylight cycle is only from 4-9pm. The others go on at 3pm-10pm.

I agree. That does look KILLER! You have inspired me to investigate doing something like that myself..

jetajockey said:
Looks great, it really emphasizes the massive amount of rockwork you have going on in there, I bet the fish love it.

Thanks jeta! Yeah there having a blast!

I honestly didn't believe the hype of ATI bulbs and figured its a freshwater so how much could or really change the look. Well I was wrong! Looks sooooo much better IMO

Last edited:
Looks great con! I love your tank, i never really liked the look of the cichlid stones but you pull it off very well.

Cichlid-dude said:
Looks great con! I love your tank, i never really liked the look of the cichlid stones but you pull it off very well.

Thanks dude! I wasn't sure about them in the beginning but hearing that makes me feel better. Thanks again for the kind words.

Awesome bro I'm jealous lol wat do I ask for when I go look for a cpl bulbs like that??

stone1269 said:
Awesome bro I'm jealous lol wat do I ask for when I go look for a cpl bulbs like that??

I just ordered them from Marinedepot there API bulbs. I did 2 Aquablue specials, purple plus and 1 blue plus.

Back
Top Bottom