New Tank and Lyonsi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a guy selling one on my local club forum. Nice fish garfy!!!

Attachments

• image-3929291656.jpg
    image-3929291656.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 70
Thanks for the kind comment.I just working out how much the Bogwood would have cost me if I'd bought it through an Aquatics shop.A small fortune I would imagine lol

Thanks for the kind comment.I just working out how much the Bogwood would have cost me if I'd bought it through an Aquatics shop.A small fortune I would imagine lol
Hahaaa :-D I've seen small pieces sell for $35-40! If size is anything to go by, I would say $200+ for your piece. Great score!

I'm thinking about £200 or $300 in your money.Not sure if its the same over there but here Bogwood sells on Weight and trust me the big piece weighs quite a bit.

Sell the Piano then you'll have loads of room..I only have one Sofa to seat 3 people but then I'm on my own except when the missus or my Daughter stays round.Instead I've got 2 big tanks haha much better :D

Definitely much better :-D... I no longer have my dining room. It's now my aquarium room and my border collie's bedroom. Hahaaa. I reckon my neighbours must think I'm a bit loopy. Thank goodness for this forum. Nobody else understands :-D

The Lyonsi are very aggressive towards each other.Constantly chasing each other away.They already killed the runt of the litter within a week.Im just hoping 180 Gallons and all that wood is enough for them.

Back
Top Bottom