new tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kribensis

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well. I had to give away all my kribensis. Because the Red Terror cichlids I bought turned out to be real fry. Not just little guus but fry.

So now I have a new issue. To get the kribs out for the guy. I had to remove everything from the 125g tank. Then the man took off. So before puting the new red terror fish in the tank I thought id do a water change and clean the sand. Well....

To do all that. I turned everything off. And after cleaning, changing the water and only putting a couple rocks back in. I turned on the Rena xp4 and crud blew everywhere. Wow! All over the place. And because it was late. I thought id just let the baby fry loose so they could de-stress. Now I have almost a empty tank (decorations). And did I mention that there were baby kribensis in the tank? LOL

So now I have a 125g tank with 4 baby Red Terror Festae fry and a bunch of fry kribensis. I cant tell who is who. But they are all of same or close to the same age. The festea fry were hatched on december 1st.

I know I did everything wrong. But im sure the kribensis fry wont bother the Festae. And the water is showing good all across the water tests. Now I have to clean a 125g tank with a air hose.

Back
Top Bottom