New tank set up....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I am going to stick with the plan of the filter. Seems easiest and best. I may pick up some bacteria in a bottle though as well. Glad I have this forum, I trust it more than LFS now!

I think I am going to stick with the plan of the filter. Seems easiest and best. I may pick up some bacteria in a bottle though as well. Glad I have this forum, I trust it more than LFS now!

Yeah swopping the filter has always been the easiest for me. And since your only going for 8 you can add 4 than 4 or 3 than 3 than 2 anyway I would just advice not to add all at once

[ QUOTE=FishyNovice;2831953]Just Msgd the breeder to see if I can break up my order.

Added some stress zyme today as well.[/QUOTE]

Are you getting them from a local breeder or online

Are you getting them from a local breeder or online

Local breeder[/QUOTE]

Than he shouldn't have a problem shouldn't but who knows. If you were ordering online than it's just cheaper to order all at once.

Just FYI I try to keep and 10g quarantine tank when I can I don't at the moment but those help a lot when you have a sick fish or new fish or a mean fish lol my broke by accident :( but soon as I can I will get another quarantine tank

My biggest problem is I don't really have space for a quarantine tank.... And if I try to bring in another tank my husband may kill me lol

Back
Top Bottom