New tank stocking please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zakwhite

Aquarium Advice Activist
HI guys what can I put in my tank tommorow it has been running for a week now with quick cycle stuff ammonia 0ppm nitrite 0ppm and nitrates at about 7-8 ppm
I want a plecoptera
Cichlids
Cory cats etc
Pase advise me

garfy said:
How big is the tank?Which cichlids?
A week isn't really enough to cycle a tank and cory's won't go with many types of cichlids.

1st I don't care about cycling it's fine it's done I know people who have been fine who didn't even cycle also I want Malawi cichlids

Zakwhite said:
1st I don't care about cycling it's fine it's done I know people who have been fine who didn't even cycle also I want Malawi cichlids

If you don't care about cycling go ahead and put them all in and see which survive.

If you want your fish to survive take a little time to learn about cycling the tank. There are many stickies that'll help you with that it's not that bad. It's better doing things right the first time.

+1

Malawi cichlids require specific water conditions to thrive, if you just put them in a new tank they won't be there for long!
There are ways to do a fish in cycle if you really can't wait.

garfy said:
Only trying to help good luck with your tank.

I didn't really mean to be so harsh it's just you know sorry though didn't mean to be quite like that ;)

Back
Top Bottom