new video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow your tank is nice. Where did you get that drift wood? That is one nice piece. I wouldn't have even noticed the no sand if you wouldn't have said it. It's that stunning :)

Thanks guys, The "treelike" driftwood is red spiderwood. Love them both. Once i get settled i will post a new video

How long have you had your peacocks in there? I grew out some eureka reds and the dominant male lost all the blue in his face about a month after they have been with the mbuna. I'm so jealous of yours.

How long have you had your peacocks in there? I grew out some eureka reds and the dominant male lost all the blue in his face about a month after they have been with the mbuna. I'm so jealous of yours.

They have been in about a month. They really don't seem to get messed with much. I have discovered that I have 2 jakes and 2 females. I'm sure that unless one of the jakes goes subdom. im going to have to rehome one of them. Right now one is about 8 months older so he's larger. Once they reach maturity it will be a different story. I really love the peacocks, when they are colored up its beautiful.

Jmedic25 said:
It is a Ruby Red. The fish that I think your talking about are Demasoni. I don't keep any Kenyi.

I've always seen demasoni as a lot lighter shade of blue. Must just be the local breeder.

I've heard that inbreeding will lead to color loss. Some of my females are lighter because they are non dominant

Back
Top Bottom