New world + planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travis74

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have never owned a cichlid so I could really use some input. I have a 4og planted tank set-up and am curious about your opinions as to what you would stock a tank like mine with if it was yours.
ph 6.8
kh 6
temp 79
Look forward to hearing your ideas

Definitely Angels and Rams. They are beautiful in a planted tank. Round it out with a school of Tetras and a few bottom dweelers. :) That would be how I would do it anyways.

Fishyfanatic said:
Definitely Angels and Rams. They are beautiful in a planted tank. Round it out with a school of Tetras and a few bottom dweelers. :) That would be how I would do it anyways.

I agree... :)

I can you forgot to say Apisto's !! I'd add a trio pr of Agssizii red tails or a pr of Cockato full reds, Now your set!! LOL

Got to have the Apisto's then with the Rams,Apisto,Angels your set for a South American bio tank add a few tettra's either black skirts or ruby reds. Then your set up will be a bio tank with a few plants and sand substuter and pop your done.

But can forget the Apisto's I have for sell to. LOL just had to throw that out there. LOL Sorry

Back
Top Bottom