ob peacock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isiah1820

Aquarium Advice Freak
I think I have a dominate male peacock who is not letting any mating go on I have 2 bumblebees and a white and yellow tail acei who show mating behavior but nothing yet.

Yea I was thinking that b/c I have a few other aggressive species and out of all of them right now its the OB and my blue zebra the sub

Hey garfy did you sort yeah iPhone out mate ;-) Oh watched first series of Breaking Bad,start second tomorrow mate ;-) its very good Cheers ;-)

Dean jones said:
Hey garfy did you sort yeah iPhone out mate ;-) Oh watched first series of Breaking Bad,start second tomorrow mate ;-) its very good Cheers ;-)

-____- and how bout them bears

I assume u guys are not from the u.s. but yea I was speaking on him hijacking my thread but its ok lol and the Chicago Bears bro

Dolphins fan myself ;-) use to live in south Florida for many years,but from Liverpool UK...Hijacking your thread ;-( sorry it wasn't my intention,tried to message garfy but it said I couldn't due to me needing to delete messages ?

It's all good man and yea the fins are kinda soft this year lol

Back
Top Bottom