Oh my -- BABY APISTOS IN MY TANK! Need a game plan...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say u just wound up with a pair that were really "into"each other and the conditions n ur tank were just right so nature does wat nature does lol try not to sweat the babies too much I'm sure they will b just fine I would def look 4 the liquid food I talked about its fairly inexpensive an well worth the $ glad If I could help I have to say I'm no expert at all and these are just my opinions but anyhow I do wish u the best of luck keep us posted I'm anxious to c how the lil guys turn out

I would say u just wound up with a pair that were really "into"each other and the conditions n ur tank were just right so nature does wat nature does lol try not to sweat the babies too much I'm sure they will b just fine I would def look 4 the liquid food I talked about its fairly inexpensive an well worth the $ glad If I could help I have to say I'm no expert at all and these are just my opinions but anyhow I do wish u the best of luck keep us posted I'm anxious to c how the lil guys turn out

Thanks again. I am going to check out liquid food, that sounds like it would be pretty easy to do -- great suggestion, I didn't even know that sort of thing existed!

Once they get big enough, I will try to get some photos of the little guys to share. Everyone is doing their "camera shy" act these days. Except for the male... he's totally willing to pose. But then again, he's a little odd -- I mean, he absolutely adores my gravel vac.

It's mostly egg till I believe but I'm sure it has other vital nutrients and as soon as they get sum size to em I would look into the first bites its really good for them I will b waiting for the pics here is a pic of my apisto I recently had to rehome

ForumRunner_20111206_144946.jpg

ForumRunner_20111206_145022.jpg

ForumRunner_20111206_145022.jpg

ForumRunner_20111206_144946.jpg

Back
Top Bottom