Ok to treat entire tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds good, thanks for being kind and helping! :) :fish1:

The last piece of advice I'd offer is to leave the tank lights out during treatment as metrozoidale is effected by light, plus no lights helps the fish relax and stress right now is the last thing they need. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Last edited:
Everything seems to be going good i think.. Went through with 3 full doses each a day apart and todays the day i do last pwc.. Should i buy new filters inserts for my filters if its holding any parasites? or can i use or wash them?

They still are pooping clear hair like feces.. althoe some of the bloated got skinnier? maybe theyre finishing getting rid of the parasites? So frustrating....

They still are pooping clear hair like feces.. althoe some of the bloated got skinnier? maybe theyre finishing getting rid of the parasites? So frustrating....

No the clear feces your seeing is due to the fact there is no food passing the digestive track and your only seeing mucus.

Hve you tried feeding the fish? Are they eating or still refusing food?

If they are not eating I'd go ahead and order Clout, it's cheap on Amazon or DrFosterSmith and treat again.

Back
Top Bottom