Oscar and Blood Parrot successfully had fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You will! We’re on the way to the house right now [emoji2]

Here’s the 1 I was talking about. I lifted up the coconut shell and a few more swam up, I guess they’re getting smarter, I usually wouldn’t have to check because they’d been swimming in the open. Which caused so many of them to be eaten. Sorry that it’s a bit blurry, it’s a wiggly little fella, and I wish I could put videos on this site, but I had to screen shot it after taking the video because it wouldn’t focus on it. I’d love to send a video to anyone that wants it, Thanks for reading that essay /\ lol
||

Here’s the 1 I was talking about. I lifted up the coconut shell and a few more swam up, I guess they’re getting smarter, I usually wouldn’t have to check because they’d been swimming in the open. Which caused so many of them to be eaten. Sorry that it’s a bit blurry, it’s a wiggly little fella, and I wish I could put videos on this site, but I had to screen shot it after taking the video because it wouldn’t focus on it. I’d love to send a video to anyone that wants it, Thanks for reading that essay /\ lol
IMG_0104.jpg

Here it is

Here it is

Hey Guys. Jus learned that these “Things” were actually a type of larvae. I was so pumped these were fish babies, but it’s not :/ I got some kissing gouramis to go in the tank. The Oscar and BP are in an exotic pond temporarily, they’re both doing fantastic and growing big. Thanks for helping me out, and I’m sorry for wasting yalls time

LOL, well sometimes you just need to wait and see. Interesting. Do you know what kind of larvae? Or guesses?

More than likely mosquito larvae, I only noticed it 2 days after I accidentally left my window open overnight...they were great snacks for all my fish. There are still little worm things on the back glass that the plecos and Kissing Gouramis Love! Again, sorry for the false claim

Back
Top Bottom