Oscar and jack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update: Tank seems to be lookikg good both actively eating now jack dempsey still a bit shy but will come upfront willingly if he really wants the food. They dont fight anymore which is good.

Jacks aren't exactly the most personable fish, they're known to be rather secluded and have an off-to-themselves personality except when food is involved. I wouldn't fret too much about!
I wanna see some pics of the two once they're all nice and settled in!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Jacks aren't exactly the most personable fish, they're known to be rather secluded and have an off-to-themselves personality except when food is involved. I wouldn't fret too much about!
I wanna see some pics of the two once they're all nice and settled in!

Yeah I agree but oscars have always been my fav, one hell of a fish I tell ya. And I'll probably post some pics today or tomorow when i find my camera :)

View attachment 255514View attachment 255515 new to the game this is what im working with 50 gallon two oscars and this lil molly dont know how he still alive want two more but i know im gonna need a bigger tank and comments help plz

You might or might not see territorial issues later on its all depending on the tank size temperament and if the fish were together in a batch as babies. Dont have too much info but that molly is gonna be fish food soon and the bio load is too large for that tank.

55 g is barely big enough for the Oscar once he grows , that Dempsey once it gets bigger will always fight with the Oscar

55 g is barely big enough for the Oscar once he grows , that Dempsey once it gets bigger will always fight with the Oscar
As said previously im getting some of my old tanks back such as my 125 gallon on christmas from my parents house.

Back
Top Bottom