Oscar friends?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bag her up in the same bags they use in a pet shop with 1/3 tank water 2/3 air.
place the bag encased in polystyrene into a bucket so it doesnt roll, then transport her that way until the tank is ready for her. you can put the filter pads/media in another tank water bag to keep up the bacteria x

I transport mine in plastic coffee cans.... They have been rinsed and soaked a few times with boiling water but works great! For bigger fish, I have a large plastic container that I got at sams club with animal crackers in it... I then put them in a reusable insulated shopping bag. A bit odd but have done it tons of times... Also you can get a bucket with a sealing lid...

I don't know. I can try. I was gone buy some containers from Walmart to put her gravel and some water in.

I transport mine in plastic coffee cans.... They have been rinsed and soaked a few times with boiling water but works great! For bigger fish, I have a large plastic container that I got at sams club with animal crackers in it... I then put them in a reusable insulated shopping bag. A bit odd but have done it tons of times... Also you can get a bucket with a sealing lid...

id be very dissappointed to find a fish where there should be animal crackers LOL!

Mouth-Brooder-Fanatic said:
id be very dissappointed to find a fish where there should be animal crackers LOL!

Lol, well they are animals!! There is never a short supply in this house of them!! A fav among all, well except Baxter.... He's allergic to grain ( and chicken, mr expensive rescue but we love him!!).. So we have to sneak them to Dakota.... Shhh don't tell!

My little girl has been moved successfully. Yay! She is now settling into her new house. Next move will be her going into a much larger tank.

She is officially settled in. Played tag and learned a new trick. Shedded Now grabs all fingers put in her tank. LOL. Living up to her sign..."beware of attack fish"

Back
Top Bottom