OSI Flower Horn Pellets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ozmo

Aquarium Advice Activist
Anyone used these... OSI Flower Horn Pellets?

Thoughts on OSI food in general?

Do they compare to the like of NLS?

Cheers,
ozmo

Not sure about those but mine love the hikari cichlid pellets and spectrum pellets..

Ant329 said:
Not sure about those but mine love the hikari cichlid pellets and spectrum pellets..

I also use Hikari and soon to use NLS. I also use Sera Discus pellets which all my fish love.

I thought it was interesting that there was a specific FH pellet. There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on their site but it does state that the crude protein content is 46% and crude fat is 7% which both seem very high. It also states that high pigment content is added.

I think I'll just purchase a small amount and see how it goes.

Cheers,
ozmo

Last edited:
Yea actually theres alot of flowerhorn food all over the internet that claim that they all do something such as color boosting and head boosting.. I stick to food thats at my LFS, and i know my flowerhorn likes it. I figure the color and the size of his head is in his genes

Specific food for flowerhorns is a marketing ploy to sell more food, they are no different than the South/Central American fish they're made from.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom