Overstocked ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Italy592

Aquarium Advice FINatic
here's my question I want to get CBZ if I got 1 male n 3 females would that be too much for my tank or can I do it ??

Now I know about the aggression I'm going to try of it doesn't work or they upset the balance my buddy is going to take them I have a 140 gallon filtration system going and air stones for more oxygen

2 yellow lab adults pair
5 juveniles acei
1 frontosa
1 red empress female
1 fire fish female
2 tetras
2 baby tropheus moori

What do you Guys think ??

I hear you always want to keep the sizes of the cichlids similar otherwise the bigger one will eat the smaller ones.

Also, is your tank size 140 gallons?

No I'm going to relocate the frontosa when It gets bigger and mine is 80 gallon and I'm thinking bout getting rid of the tropheus

With an 80gal aquarium, adding 4 cobalt blue zebra's shouldn't be an issue. Far from being overstocked.

I said I would relocate the tropheus and the frontosa when It gets too big

I would go for 3 pairs of the cobalt's or 1 pair. Always work out better aggression wise and you will always have a beautiful looking dominant male.

kay-bee19 said:
I'd relocate the non-mbuna's and replace them with other mbuna's.

I can't just give them up ive had the. Since I started the tank lol if there's a problem I'll have to relocate the CBZ 's

Yeah 1M/1F or 3M/3+F.. Will work out much better, females less stressed and happier males to.

Ok Ill probably just get one make and female and see how it works out !! Now is there a way to tell the difference ??

Back
Top Bottom