Parachromis managuensis x Herichthys cyanoguttatus showing his teeth!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikem691

Aquarium Advice Addict
Jump to about 19sec mark or just be patient. Hit HD for a better view

I love that beast even if he's a hybrid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks Gillie! Looks like I will be keeping him here as the daughter thinks I take better care of him so looks like I'm going to be upgrading him to a 75. Right now he's getting 2 water changes a week so I'm hoping a 75 will let me go a week between.

Thanks Gillie! Looks like I will be keeping him here as the daughter thinks I take better care of him so looks like I'm going to be upgrading him to a 75. Right now he's getting 2 water changes a week so I'm hoping a 75 will let me go a week between.

Once I get settled in the new house I think I'll have to get a nice glassbanger of my own, possibly haitiensis.

Once I get settled in the new house I think I'll have to get a nice glassbanger of my own, possibly haitiensis.

Their a lot of fun! The midevil does that weird bend and shake when I open the top to feed. Its just like the excited dog that comes up to you with its head twisted towards its rear with its tail waging. I'm still waiting for HUKIT to put his 2c in here.......LOL

Their a lot of fun! The midevil does that weird bend and shake when I open the top to feed. Its just like the excited dog that comes up to you with its head twisted towards its rear with its tail waging. I'm still waiting for HUKIT to put his 2c in here.......LOL

He may just tell you it would look better on a plate with some tartar sauce lol.

Haha, he is a beast huh?? Jump on your lap while your watching TV one night..
Hukit- if you lip him bare handed I'll buy the beer and tartar sauce;) could swear I saw a nice row of nubben teeth in there??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hukit- if you lip him bare handed I'll buy the beer and tartar sauce;) could swear I saw a nice row of nubben teeth in there??

Pffft, being a avid angler since I was 6 I've got scars all over my hands from far bigger toothy critters:brows:

Pffft, being a avid angler since I was 6 I've got scars all over my hands from far bigger toothy critters:brows:

Probably not nearly as bad as lipping a 2 lb. Pickerel... only made that mistake once!

Everyone knows my opinion on hybrids but in all seriousness he's a good looking fish with a personality to match. Just make sure he doesn't get a girlfriend :lol:

You know me HUKIT he will be solo for ever.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Everyone knows my opinion on hybrids but in all seriousness he's a good looking fish with a personality to match. Just make sure he doesn't get a girlfriend :lol:

And this is the highest complement a hybrid could get with it coming from you.....LOL

Mike I've narrowed my choices to freiderichsthalii, hatiensis, lyonsi or a beani. What do you think?

Oh man that's a hard one. If I had to pick just one it would be between the hatiensis and the lyonsi . Another that has always caught my eye but I believe is average in the personality is the vieja argentea. So far I'm happy with the Lyonsi just wish it would color up a little more.

Oh man that's a hard one. If I had to pick just one it would be between the hatiensis and the lyonsi . Another that has always caught my eye but I believe is average in the personality is the vieja argentea. So far I'm happy with the Lyonsi just wish it would color up a little more.

Wonder if you could train those to fist bump with that nachal hump?

Back
Top Bottom