Parrot fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foxyhasswag

Aquarium Advice Freak
Soon hopefully I'll be setting up a tank with a red blood parrot fish in it doesanybody keep these in theirvtabk and if any good tankmates it will be in a 100g and any other Info on them

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not to be rude, but why waste a 100g on blood parrots? There's so many awesome naturally occurring species that are awesome. Just my opinion.

yeah! just look up south american cichlids and the possibilities are endless! blood parrots are a frankenstien man made fish that are often deformed and sickly.

Considering that a bp is a crossbreed of one of the most peaceful sa cichlids the Severum, and one of the most aggressive the red
Devil. It makes the fish Bert compatible in my opinion. Many disagree and say it's very incompatible. But with that fish I would recommend, most community fish that can't fit in it's mouth, you could have an oscar, a Severum, a jd could work, I've also seen parrots with African cichlids, not to sure if that's the best idea, but the PH could work aggression on the other hand could be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom