Peacock cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it is a young peacock n I'm starting to see more color

Look up Aulonocara nyssae thts the type of peacock I think it is

Yeah I'm hoping that's what it is but heres a question do u think te firefish n the one I jus showed u will mate since there both peacocks ??

The colors are Starting on the middle of the body n on the face

Well to be honest I'm trying to make sure it's a male n female but I cnt tell maybe u can help with tht ?!? But also the guy I bought em from is a good family friend tht owns a pet store n says there a pair so wat u think tho ??

I'm good with pairs my yellow lab pair breeds all the time

I'm thinking maybe I just don't have enough hiding places and territory to claim for everyone so it's prohibiting breeding.

Well I have more caves n passageways than ever before n I read thts very good for em !!!!

Well look I usto switch my tank up all the time look at my pics b see how many holes n passageways I have jus so u can see if u want

This is my tank as of now. I'll be moving the two biggest rocks that are on the outside and moving them closer to the middle then basically building a mountain in the middle with cichlid stones and PVC all through it.

PVC ?? N if u like I can help u make a formation or something if u like ...

Yeah I was gonna put like little tubes that go all the way through it. Like tunnels. Just so there is more usable space in the mountain. Lol and any help would be great.

On a side note what species is your ray?

Back
Top Bottom