Pleco vs parrot?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So essentially you're saying is get a highly aggressive fish that will fight the pleco, and end up with one killing the other? The problem here is the pleco, not the rainbow. Remove the pleco and the problem is solved, not delayed until one is severely beat up or dead.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No, he/she\it is saying that cichlids, in most cases will not tolerate a cae or slime coat sucking fish in attack mode for more than a few seconds. It's actually pretty incredible how they defend each other in an otherwise anti-social existence..
All that being said.. no..........

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No, he/she\it is saying that cichlids, in most cases will not tolerate a cae or slime coat sucking fish in attack mode for more than a few seconds. It's actually pretty incredible how they defend each other in an otherwise anti-social existence..
All that being said.. no..........

OK, I understand now.

OK, I understand now.

Quick sum up. It is not an cae or anything like that. It is a Pleco for sure. I have been dealing with plecos for 15 years now so I think I know what it looks like. And there is No rehoming going on. I just wanted to know why this was happening. I did notice nipped find on the pleco.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Quick sum up. It is not an cae or anything like that. It is a Pleco for sure. I have been dealing with plecos for 15 years now so I think I know what it looks like. And there is I rehoming going on. Also it's a good

Picture?

Common, must be pretty hungry to swim like that??

Common, must be pretty hungry to swim like that??

Lol I know it's a common. And u feed him a monster algae wafer a day. Does he need two?

If it's cruising that hard than it s clearly freaking stahvinnn

So what should I do

Feed it more? Lol but yeah try adding some cucumber, more algae wafers and other Pleco favored food. Go on the web and look into what they like or pm surfer and ask him what he recommends.
Once Plecos get bigger like that I'd assume they'd need a crap ton of food.

Put some driftwood in there, he'll be busy chomping on that all day.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom