post your cichlid setup here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wy Renegade said:
Nice set-ups everyone!

One of mine. One of three 100gal African set-ups; this one is mixed peacock and N. brichardi cichlids

Male Peacock;

Female Peacock;

One of the N. brichardi;

One of an older N. brichardi fry;

And a couple of the younger N. brichardi fry;

Like your brichardi looks like n. Pulcher from your picks, princess of the lake lovely fish I have one any more and I would have trouble in my tank, would love a colony though fry look cool great job!:)

Kat1103 said:
nice tank BI80

anyways here's my 55 gallon
It currently houses:
2 yellow labs
1 sunburst peacock
1 OB peacock
1 red tailed shark
1 acei
1 taiwan reef hap
1 red peacock (he's not red yet)

Nice tank! But just for the record... You have a rainbow shark... Not a red tail. Red tails only have red tails rainbows have the red fins along with red tails.

carey said:
Here is a couple still shots of the 125g Malawi tank. I'll add a video soon. :) My b/f is sleeping don't wanna wake em'.

I definitely don't have the best or coolest tank, but it's cool to me! ;-)

I don't know if your aware but you have two Victorians in there. The ones with the red/orange sides

img_1363402_0_6e7eeaa3d6b4bd44301db42644d06160.jpg

You guys have some nice looking tanks. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
guess i'll share mine..just redid it a little..added both driftwood..just got two new ones today..and everyones hiding...now to try and remember everything i have..

2 acei (which have been fighting) i have another but he's housed someplace else temp
1 red zebra
1 bumble bee
1 mean demansoni
1 kenyi
1 red jeweled
1 electric yellow
theres two more..one doesnt want to grow and cant figure out what he is...another i just got today..its like the electric yellow but has the black and white strips just along the top...
1 cory cat
1 rainbow shark

2vnkjcw.jpg

3027upd.jpg

guess i'll share mine..just redid it a little..added both driftwood..just got two new ones today..and everyones hiding...now to try and remember everything i have..

2 acei (which have been fighting) i have another but he's housed someplace else temp
1 red zebra
1 bumble bee
1 mean demansoni
1 kenyi
1 red jeweled
1 electric yellow
theres two more..one doesnt want to grow and cant figure out what he is...another i just got today..its like the electric yellow but has the black and white strips just along the top...
1 cory cat
1 rainbow shark

2vnkjcw.jpg

3027upd.jpg

how big is your tank

Wow the pics make it look smaller than that , nice tank though watch your ph with the driftwood as it might drop it to low

yeah in person the new setup makes it look huge..the hex makes it look smaller..thanks about the ph thing..it was one thing i was worried about

Dont think that will help your ph much so if it does start to drop crushed coral will be the way to go thats what i have do to get mine back up from my fishless cycle here you go take a look

i put mine straight over my alpine gravel

Attachments

• DSC_0175.jpg
    DSC_0175.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 847
  • DSC_0187.jpg
    DSC_0187.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 820
  • DSC_0186.jpg
    DSC_0186.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 841
your fish need a hight ph so if it drop you may have too and its much better than say ph up liquid as its just a short time fix

Back
Top Bottom