Prices of blue malawi eye biters (hap compressiceps)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PolyptRus

Aquarium Advice Freak
How much do the blue eye biters typically cost? And if I had to special order one would I have to pay more?

Over here in England we pay around £15 which would be around $22-$23 and if you had to special order then there may or may not be an extra charge depending on the store you bought them from.Theyvare beautiful fish by the way.

Yes I know I've been looking at trying to get one for a while now I have an albino one but want a blue one so bad the Lfs only ever has albinos and common types though

I just returned 3 to my lfs 2 x 8" males and a 6" female to make way for my new Central American project Cichlasoma Festae.
Only the male Eyebiters are blue with orange dorsal and anal fins.The females are Silver but both start out silver.They usually colour up at around 5 inches or so.

At my lfs they sell small eyebiter in the 1.5" range for $6. Bigger ones will cost you though. Ive seen large ones anywhere from 20 to 45 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom