Pundamilia nyererei

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonedog

Aquarium Advice Regular
Here's my dominant male.uploadfromtaptalk1404275170118.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404275192369.jpg pic doesn't give him full justice. Need a better camera I guess.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I love mine, did you get that from livefishdirect by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I love mine, did you get that from livefishdirect by chance?

no...a different lfs
But livefishdirect is only 10 minutes from my house.

We're lucky to have such good strains, I have had a few P. Nyererie that didn't even come close to these colors.

Any good lfs in utah county? Been to the one on main in AF and all the cichlid had nipped fins and were breathing heavy.

Pets n such up here has really nice fish.

That one sucks! But I have seen, and gotten some good ones at Animal Ark in Orem. They have an Apisto I've been wanting to get. But the best place for cichlids is LFD, or Benepets, formally know as the fish hub.
Supposedly there is another good one in Orem, but they have crazy hours, like LFD, can't remember what it's called.

Pets n such up here has really nice fish.

I've never been there. I've gotten some great deals off KSL too, you should check that out. I just got 3 juvi Neon Blue Chiwindis for $12

If ur up in salt lake valley u should stop by pets n such. Best store in slc in my opinion. Just got a srt kimpuma thats better looking than most on google. I'll try and get a pic of him but he doesn't sit still. I'll see if I can get one right now.

Not a good pic but best I can douploadfromtaptalk1404347808665.jpg

That's awesome, ya I'll definitely check it out. I have no room in any of my tanks, but I like to go look. Probably going to upgrade early next year.

I had a ruti once that didn't color up for crap, I have a Makobe island Super red, he's awesome.

I had two male ruti island cichlids. I kept one in my 55 and I gave the other to my cousin for his pond. Outdoors, his fish displayed amazing coloration. You fish is good looking.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Sweet....I have a Pundamilia Nyererei Makobe Island. I call him Bogus Redding.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404368661.283688.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom