question about kribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxima423

Aquarium Advice Addict
okay, well turns out that the crack that my grandmother made in the 55g had a bigger impact than i thought, she dropped a knife when she was trying to scrape something in the ceiling and dropped the knife into the 55g... me and my dad thought we should do a quick test to see if it would be still okay for future plans, we filled it with water and enough gravel to have at least 3 inches on all sides... well after 20mins of letting it sit fully filled... it started to make spider web mini cracks and we just called it and going to trash it :(

i am about to acquire either a 20g high or a 30g high, she said it was one of the either but she aint sure which one, ill do measurements when i receive it

i plan to have a solitary fish of some kind, i want to stay away from community with this one... so i was wondering if i should move my community to the 30g if it turns out to be a 30g tank and put a krib into the 20g high, would a krib be okay in a 20g high? and what kind of tank mates would be okay with it? would a dwarf pleco be fine?

ill receive the tank in 2-3 days, my next day off is tuesday so yea =] thnx for the help

Back
Top Bottom