Ram cichlid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chasnkevin4ever

Aquarium Advice Freak
Morning everyone! Hope everyone's day is going good. So I have a quick question about my ram. I have changed his diet up cuz I read they do better with opinion of food. I was just feeding it bloodworms cuz it wouldn't eat anything else. Well this morning I put a couple of cichlid pellets in and the ram didn't even bother with them but then I dropped in a algea wafer for my plecto and the ram started munching on it. Is it normal for them to eat them wafers? I have some nls on the way. Does anyone have suggestions on what I should feed my ram? I was planning on the nls pellets in morning and bloodworms at nite. I was reading last nite and it said rams do good feed twice a day different things for example pellets/ flakes in morning and bloodworms at nite. Any feedback would be great since my ram is the only cichlid I have left :( oh before anyone asks I am working on getting a good quality test kit in two wks and until then I am going to be doing 25% water changes daily so the toxins don't get to high if they already haven't.

Back
Top Bottom