Rams and Gouramis?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

logansmomma1228

Aquarium Advice Addict
This isn't getting answered over in GD so I'll ty and move it here.

Ok here is what I am thinking ATM- probably will add in a few more corys and something else, I want to plant this tank as well but haven't got that far yet.

AquStockImage.php

Will there be territory issues with the rams and the cories? I know they are peaceful but I have read the rams to get territorial sometimes.

Also any more info on the gouramis would be appreciated; I am thinking of doing a group of 6 now and maybe adding a schooling fish to complete it (once i figure out what size my tank actually is- I know it is 29 at the least). I cannot find anywhere what level the gouramis stay at. Are they just all over the tank?

This isn't getting answered over in GD so I'll ty and move it here.

Ok here is what I am thinking ATM- probably will add in a few more corys and something else, I want to plant this tank as well but haven't got that far yet.

Will there be territory issues with the rams and the cories? I know they are peaceful but I have read the rams to get territorial sometimes.

There should be no trouble between rams and cories. We've kept multiple apistos and rams with multiple cories with no issues whatsoever.

Also any more info on the gouramis would be appreciated; I am thinking of doing a group of 6 now and maybe adding a schooling fish to complete it (once i figure out what size my tank actually is- I know it is 29 at the least). I cannot find anywhere what level the gouramis stay at. Are they just all over the tank?

Sparklers are shy fish and will most likely stay to the bottom and amongst decor. They would definitely appreciate a planted tank. The trichops I've kept have been more mid to upper level than DGs or leeri, chuna, etc. Gourami are like bettas. There are some extremely diverse species that unfortunately are not readily available.

Back
Top Bottom