rare cichlids online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TankBoss

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm being let down by cichlid breeders. The ones I have started dialogues with said they would call back and didn't, or just dropped out if the convo... Idk if the ones I tried are just flakes or busy and inconsiderate.
Any suggestions on reputable breeders with good selections of tangs? Thanks!

TankBoss said:
Anybody here ever deal with outofafricanj.com?

Old post but I just saw it. If you are considering ordering from them I can try to check them out for you since i don't live far from them.

didysis said:
Try aquabid friend let me know about them. Allot of people use it.

I'm sure people have both positive and negative experiences with aquabid since its comprised of many sellers.
I may try a purchase off aquabid, one day, I'm just looking for a lead on a tried and trusted, specific, seller.
Thanks

Malawi Freak said:
Old post but I just saw it. If you are considering ordering from them I can try to check them out for you since i don't live far from them.

Thanks a lot Malawi Freak. That's very cool of you.

I think this guy replied to a few emails and then just stopped after I basically committed to an order of a fish he had available.

That was pretty much what I kept dealing with. One guy gave me a call back, a guy out of New York, but I had already bought some locally.

Anytime. That goes to anyone, if it's a store anywhere in NJ or NYC I travel all over the place for work everyday and am bound to be near a certain location eventually in the week.

Back
Top Bottom