Red Devil Cichlids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f100/my-new-150-any-suggestions-119587.html
That shows my progress with the tank from day one till pretty much now

Nice looks similar to my tank when I first started it.

Not sure if anyone suggested it yet, but outdoor landscaping yards are a great place to get tons of flat type rock (slate, etc) really really cheap. When we moved about 3 years ago, I switched the gravel to black, I liked it but I think I liked the light sand with dark rocks and a dark background.

Tank is looking good. :D

ive got a bunch more rocks out on the porch waiting to be scrubbed... i just dont have the time to do it. i passed (stupidly) on an opportunity to get 100+ lbs of lace rock for $50... Im just kinda takin it one day at a time and juggling that with work with baby doctor appointment (fiance is due in november) so things are somewhat stressful right now. But im hoping ill get a chance to work on it soon

ive got a bunch more rocks out on the porch waiting to be scrubbed... i just dont have the time to do it. i passed (stupidly) on an opportunity to get 100+ lbs of lace rock for $50... Im just kinda takin it one day at a time and juggling that with work with baby doctor appointment (fiance is due in november) so things are somewhat stressful right now. But im hoping ill get a chance to work on it soon

I hate cleaning rocks and sand. I vaguely remember cleaning about 150lbs and black 3M color quartz and about 250-300lbs of PFS.

Congrats on the baby, my wife and I had a baby girl this May, its been awesome so far, both the fun stuff and the not so fun.

Back
Top Bottom