Red dotted Severus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tms1972

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I am brand new to this site and this is my first thread so please be gentle . I have just got my Roma 240 up and running and have introduced 3 red spotted Severums to the tank and I was wondering the best fish to keep with them any advice is good as ime not that clued up , Cheers

I have 2. They get along with other SA cichlids. I have an EBJD, a blue acara, a rio inirida Severum, and some clown loaches. Just don't have plants with them. They destroyed my plants. They also did great with my discus for s brief period of time.

I have mine with a Green Severum, Honduran red points, and 1 convict. I also have kept them with Firemouths and rainbow cichlids. Mine have always done better with fish at the lower end of the aggression scale. They did not do well with green terrors and texas even though the severum was bigger.

They also do nicely with schools of larger tetras like columbian, lemons, diamond, or bleeding hearts.

Back
Top Bottom