Red Zebras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Italy592

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm considering getting red zebras but I'm jus wondering if I can or Cannot, but I'm really wondering why there like what the males n females look like if any has them or knows about them please let me know cuz I'm jus curious n would love to get them if I can!!

Thanks

Are they aggressive ?? N how r they in the tank?? N the male is blue right ??

Now I have yellow labs n firefish a peacock n a irredecent shark do u think they'll be fine ?? If I red zebras ?? N also if I get a blue Colbalt zebra n two red zebra females will they still mate ??

I have yellow labs in with my red zebras and they get along fine.Dont know much about the shark hopefully someone else will help you there.If you have enough room the peacocks may be ok with the mbuna.What size is your tank?
And yes the cobalt blue zebras could mate with your red zebras.It is possible for all African mouth brooders to mate and produce hybrids.If I were you I would add 1 male to 3 or 4 females to spread aggression.

Ok than n second my tank is 75 gallons n second my irredecent shark hasn't been picked on yet n ok so my only problem they may attack the peacock n shark is what it saying ??

Ohh yeah I deff do but there very slow growth rate n I am well prepared once e gets big I will remove him !! Thank you tho

I know but once he gets a foot or bigger ill get rid of him to a home all set up !! I know thanks tho

You could get a nice synodontis catfish which looks very much like a shark and will go great with your cichlids
Synodontis decorus would be perfect for your tank.I have one and it's very shark like and active most of the day :)

I'll deff think bout tht !!! Thanks haha but ao true honest opinion should I get the red zebras !?? With the blue cobalt zebra or jus all red ones ??

No I know tht I'm saying I think Im going to te one blue Colbalt male n 2 red female n I jus Wana make sure thts ok n it won't royally f up my tank symmetry ya know

Ohh did u look at my pics n saw it ????? N u like it really ???

Back
Top Bottom