Red Zebra's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually have a new hybrid haha yellow lab male and red empress female bred in my tank haha

I've got this little guy

image-1396197572.jpg

God knows who's he is.. First baby in the tank :D

Well I can prolly help alittle I need a Better pic and what's in your tank !!!

Italy592 said:
Wow that's pretty cool and second of all they'll go for a pretty penny

Unfortunately albinos are the same price as a regular red zebra which to sell to a store is only gonna get you about 1.50 each.

I used to try and breed cichlids for sale but the return investment wasn't enough for my time.

Ohh ok well what ever haha he's got 56 so that's over a 100 dollars for doing nothing hahah

So I have a question in sum mbuna species the male will be distant and the females will swim together is that on red zebras as well ??

Ok than cuz I'm trying to figure out what is my male and 2 females and I specifically told my lfs guy to get me a male n 2 females he ordered it for me so I have to have what I wanted right ??

Ok they my guy I've known for years and he's a family friend what I'm saying is if he called up te company specifically said 1 m and 2 f the company would right ?? And yeah I know I want to wait alil before doing that

Ok good I can't wait till everyone starts getting alil bigger with more color !!!

Back
Top Bottom