redoing my 75

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger terror

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I've begun to miss keeping Africans...not for sure I want back into Malawi's toying with the idea of other possibilities...here's a pic as she she sits now,will be keeping the DW & adding lace rock from my personal pile..so help me out with ideas&pics of possible species..

I like it! Love that you added driftwood. I'd make some rock caves, maybe add some river rocks(dark grey) and maybe some small pieces of slate and give them some real good hiding places

Me and the wife got home from shopping yesterday and I swear there were only like 12 fish into tank... They were all in there little slots. Pretty awesome when all go to there spots.

I'm gonna be searching for more river rocks and in waiting on that slate. Especially my drift wood. Convict opened my eyes!!! Lol thanks bro

I'm gonna be searching for more river rocks and in waiting on that slate. Especially my drift wood. Convict opened my eyes!!! Lol thanks bro

Yes I agree I try to.make.my tank.look.like.convicts also

Nice video! Thinking that I may swap out my sand for crushed coral...I dig these fish&ive made up my mind...Tanganyika's it is... Will be headed to the lfs to get store cred tomorrow for the live plants & fish currently in the tank... The centerpiece fish which will be going in is my 5" ebjd....I'm more about having many fish rather than a species only tank& by growing out the ebjd that's what I'm headed for...

Back
Top Bottom