redone 55

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Misspelled electric* Thanks.. I've also heard that the pseudotropheus sp does not go well with the labidochromis..is this correct?

And would the cobalt blue zebra work well? (Metriaclima callainos)

They will be fine
What you need to watch is picking two fish that look alike or the end result or interbreeding won't be pretty

I'm going to email him. I'm just make a list right now and my "want" cart. There's to many to choose between.

My hubby friend said to have a blood parrot as a center piece, aren't these new world and shouldn't be mix with afriacans ? My hubby want stop bugging till I ask ugh.

Blood parrots are hybrids to which no one knows for sure which two fish were used to produce it. They would be best in a SA cichlid tank though since they get much larger then most Africans.

An african can tear a blood parrot apart. Their mouths are deformed and really can't fight back. Otherwise yes your correct about your info. It is a hybrid mixed of new world cichlids.

Blood parrots are hybrids to which no one knows for sure which two fish were used to produce it. They would be best in a SA cichlid tank though since they get much larger then most Africans.

This is exactly what I was thinking cause I've seen them with Oscars and convicts I have never seen them with Africans. And I'm really wanting hybrid. And there mouth creep me out some of them are really bad. Thanks guys. Now he can drop the thought.

Edit: really don't want a hybrid

Back
Top Bottom