Rehome red devil full grown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatfishGirl

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I need to rehome my full grown female red devil, about 12"-13"
Really distinguished color and hump on her forehead. I really need her out because shes just too aggressive for my tank. eats live or pellet food. I;m in central new jersey. I paid $50 for her when she was smaller. im asking a rehoming fee of $80 (contact me at 908-33one-08six9)
Thanks
Ashley

Not to be rude, but I doubt you'll get $80 for a red devil, let alone one without a collection point or proof of pure genetics.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I agree. Large common sa/CA's can be had for 10 to 20 by me. People re home them to my LFS because the can't take care of them and the LFS don't want to designate a whole tank to one fish.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im getting kind of desperate at this point, I'll take trades or just $50 to even it out. I have a new arowana coming soon and im worried sick with this red devil in there. she just chases everyone around my jack Dempsey & Oscar are always hiding away :( I really just don't need any unnecessary stress for this arowana

Im getting kind of desperate at this point, I'll take trades or just $50 to even it out. I have a new arowana coming soon and im worried sick with this red devil in there. she just chases everyone around my jack Dempsey & Oscar are always hiding away :( I really just don't need any unnecessary stress for this arowana

I don't think anyone will pay that much. I have to be honest, your best shot is offering the fish for the cost of shipping.

Back
Top Bottom