Restocking 75 gallon new world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Khazmachi

Aquarium Advice Activist
I had a nice peaceful-ish South American setup with a Severum, a couple Angels, 3 Keyholes, and a school of Lemon Tetras. After a 700 mile move, leak in tank, and broken heater I lost a Angel, Keyhole, and a few tetras. It's been 6 months since and everything is spot on. I was very recently gifted a Blue Acara, and now I have the itch to buy more fish! I have an empty tank that I'm thinking about setting up and moving some current residents to to open room in the 75... Anyway here is the plan let me know if it has a chance of working.

37 gallon
1 Angel
2 Keyholes
Tetras of some type

75 gallon
Current inhabitants that are staying:
1 Severum
1 Blue Acara

To add to that was thinking:
1 Sajica (t bar)
Rainbow Cichlids (Multispinosa) could I do a small group of these guys?
10ish Colombian Tetras

I'm really liking the central Americans so trying to add some of them. I'd rather have multiple single species than a couple breeding pairs. I would be okay with a pair of Rainbows because I assume they won't try to claim the whole tank, and I read they do best in a small group. Also could I get a second Blue Acara of the same sex? It would be nice to have the natural colored one too.
I'm open to suggestions, but am not interested in convicts or firemouths. If I can find any other Cryptoheros (I've found Honduran Red Points before) could I keep them with Sajica?

Thanks for reading my ramblings. Look forward to hearing from you fine folks!
Dave

Might as well show you a pic of the current setup while I'm at it!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1473554861201.jpg
    1473554861201.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top Bottom