restocking one of my tanks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cejones94

Aquarium Advice Activist
I gave away all of the fish in my 50 gallon besides one female kenyi...I want to get a male kenyi and some other cichlids that don't grow very big and would get along alright..I need some segetions

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111201_165921.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111201_165921.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 93
I would suggest getting a couple of extra female kenyi along with your male and maybe a few saulosi and some rz's and maybe some albino zebras :)

+1 on what Garfy says.

personally, id rush out to get some OB and cobalt zebras! they are beautiful and have tons of personality. also fuelleborni can do well in there, come in loads of great colours. if u r lucky, peacocks too. on occasion.
xx

I was thinking a few more females also 3 to 1? N I was stupid n thot that I could keep tinfoils in a 50 gallon lol till they started growing at like an inch per week....I've always seen the african tanks n I've always wanted one

I always suggest fuelleborni! I live mine. The picture is my favorite male. :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111201_180017.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111201_180017.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 96
Bully405Customz said:
Is that a female?

The one in the photo is a male, however that was taken when he was younger, he has the cool looking blue colors on him now :) I'll try to get a picture of what he looks like now, when I get home, if you'd like?

Bully405Customz said:
Yeah that would ccool. Here is my other male.

Here is the best pic I can get...he doesn't hold still very well...lol. He just started changing colors a few weeks back...

Back
Top Bottom