Revamped 75gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LaCichlids318

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just reworked my whole 75 gallon tank, it is so awesome now. It's a little dark in the pic and I need to do a little plant trimming, and the sand hasn't totally settled but I'm eager to share. Ill update it more when I do the trimming and such.

75g Mbuna tank

Representing my state, Louisiana. My holey rock is almost the same shape as our state!!

Attachments

• image-2889631318.jpg
    image-2889631318.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 83
Yea I had a lot of fake driftwood and fake holey rock before I done this, I just bite the bullet and got what I wanted. It really wasn't bad tho. My dad had the marble rock which saved me a bit (I only used 2 large pieces and 4 medium pieces) and the holey rock I got a steal on it at 60$ for a 50lb rock. All the plants come from Micheals arts and crafts on sale 60% off I think I spent 20$ or so on them. The plants from micheals is a much better deal bc u can cut them to length, they come like 2 1/2 ft long for 5 bucks an they're super bushy. I only bought 4 plants and u can't see one yet. But it's that thick with only 3 plants. Using pet store fake plants that thickness would cost a fortune.

Back
Top Bottom