Royal Green Terror

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BLUEaquarium06

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Has anyone had a real royal green terror? And what's the difference between them and a regular green terror

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Okay, so I'm not sure if no one knows about them or what, so I did a good bit of research and I thought I'd share it with everyone.

So a royal green terror is basically a marketing thing for green terrors, it's a way of "ranking" there color, royal green terrors tend to have much brighter coloration and both male and females have bright red out orange outlines on the tail and fins. In most cases they also tend to be in the larger range for size than the basic green terror. Growing closer to the 8.5" to 9" range and needing around a 60 gallon or up aquariums. They prefer sand substrate and tend to treat up plants and move around any decorations you have in the tank. They need good water conditions with temperature around 80° f. They also tend to be slightly more aggressive than basic green terrors. They can be kept with other fish around their size, but will eat any fish that fit in their mouth.

I hope this helps anyone who was looking at these beauties.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom